Vacation Rental Cabin, Maggie Valley, North Carolina
Vacation rental cabin, Maggie Valley, North Carolina
Our House
The View
Rental Info
NPS Web Cam


Trout Fishing

Great Smoky Mountains National Park -

Local Trout fishing can be found at:

1) Cooper Creek Trout Farm (Between Cherokee & Bryson City) Cherokee is 20 miles away. Although you fish from their ponds, they do not require a license. They charge by the pound of fish you catch. (828) 488-6836.

2) Cherokee Indian Reservation  Cherokee Trout Fishing - Fish the streams of the Indian reservation. Children under 12 do not require a license when with an adult who has a fishing permit. You can get info from a toll free number 1-800-438-1601

3) Bill's Trout Ponds  This place also does not require a license, since it has privately stocked ponds. They charge by the pound of fish you catch. They can be contacted at: Bill's Fish Ponds, Route 2, Box 270, Waynesville, NC  28786, (828) 926-0501


Fly fishing in western North Carolina -